Monday, March 5, 2012

Lauryn is Turning 2

What a SWEET family~ Life is full of memories - My life as a Photographer has Blessed me in so many ways- But one of the neatest parts is helping people capture Special moments in their LIVES. And how Photography has brought so many people from my past, back into my life! Chris was one of my best friend's growning up! We meet when we were 12 years old and talked for hours at a time on the phone through Jr. High and High School. We meet up North while camping ( quite the story on how we actually met-LOL) - but found out we actually lived near each other. We definetly have shared many LAUGHS growing up.  As we grew up - got jobs- started dating and graduated high school we got busy and lost contact:( So, neat how small the world is and how facebook has let us connect again.  I am sooo HAPPY Chris and Sara have asked me to take their daughter's 2 year Pics.
Lauryn thought she was so COOL- Chillin' in the Girly Chair.
ADORABLE FAMILY:)

Lauryn was FULL of Expressions (0nce she opened up to me-LOL )


Soooo CUTE how she was crossing her feet:)


"One smile begins a friendship. "
~ anonymous
  Our Friendship all started over a GOOD LAUGH at a campfire- listening to 2 Brother's react the day's event on how we met. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment