Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 a Year of NEW BEGINNINGS~


So as We start out the year 2012 I am reminded how blessed I am to be where I am today! I get to do what I LOVE....PHOTOGRAPHY! Yes, I am blessed in many different ways- but I won't bore you with listing them all. LOL
This new year is about GROWING my Photography business! As many of you know I have been sadly faced with a divorce. Through the last 3 years I have learned sooo much about life, my faith, and myself! I have been faced with issues and circumstances I never would have expected or imagined. But through it all I have remained faithful to GOD! And I have trusted his Plans for me and my family. Through it all I have tried my hardest to be a good MOM- and to remain Positive! To never give up on Life and all the Hopes and Dreams I have had and hope to have. So, as hard as times can be- I have fought to smile through, and remember that as bad, hard or sad moments can be- there are always GOOD moments, too! I have learned sooo much facing life for what it is and knowing with all my heart that I have always tried my best. And knowing that gives me Peace and Excitement for the Future!
2012 is about a lot of changes for me in many aspects of my life- One being that now I have to support myself and my 3 amazing kids I will be making some important changes to MSB PHOTOGRAPHY! But these are changes I am excited for and can't wait to share with all of you. These are changes that I believe will help better my business for you and me:)
First of all, I will Finally have a Website. I will announce when it goes live (which will be very soon). The website will have galleries, pricing, and all the information I hope you all find very helpful and all in one spot! When the Website goes live in a few weeks, I will update the blog and all of you on some of the other changes that will follow.
I am taking appointments for all sessions- I do have a small "studio" space in my home and love outdoor session. So, if you are looking for a photographer- give me a shout!
For now you can contact me through email- missybrandt44@gmail.com, or through Facebook. I am MSB Photography and post all my newest sessions on there! :)
Happy New Year! I hope that all of you have a Blessed One to come:)

BTW~ Make sure to check out the bottom of this blog to see some slide shows of years pass~ these are some of my favorite pics I have taken! I hope to be adding a 2011 slideshow too! ENJOY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment