Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter Wonderland in MI

 What a Gorgous Weekend we have had in MI~ It seriously looked like we were living in a snowglobe on Saturday.  I love SNOW~ the Beauty and the Purity of the white, fresh snow brings.  I love the excitement in my kids eyes when playing outdoors in the snow:)
 OPPS~ Ethan lost his sock and boot-LOL Got stuck on his snow board-LOL





 He will try to snow board off anything.



 My Crazy Girl! :) She sure has a LOVE for LIFE and Adventure
 We ran into my Cousin, Sam and her boyfriend, Eric at the sledding Hill.
 These 2 love having FUN!


 My Girls' getting ready to RACE down the hill.

 Opps- too fast~ CRASH.....



Taking a break to eat snow.



The kids got to go on a adventure with me to check out some new locations for PIC sessions.  This pic of the kids remind me of the movie, "Sandlot".  Ethan was peeking in a hole in the wall to see what was in that junk yard. I was just waiting for a DOG to come tearing up to the hole BARKING-LOL

Hit of the day was shaking all the branches and watching all the snow fall.








No comments:

Post a Comment