Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A trip with Friends'~Manistee, MI

Back in January, A Group of my Friends' and I went to stay in a  Cabin up in Manistee, MI! It was a weekend to remember- filled with Laughter, reminiscing and FUN!!!








 From Left to Right~ Kim(my sister), Diana(my best friend since age 3), Jill(Friend), Cara(my other sister) and Me!


 Douglas Valley Winery- Such a neat place to visit and yummy WINE!










 Roses in January- WOW


Us Girls' had a Great Idea to go sleding down the backyard Hill- that is in the WOODS- and it was DARK! Good Times- GOOD LAUGHS!!!





Sunday, I took a quick hike across the road to the Manistee River- it was so Pretty in SNOW!


























I am very blessed to have such a amazing Family and FRIENDS!!!! 
The Guy~ Tim(neighborhood friend from childhood). Josh(brother in law), Buddy(brother in Law) and Jayme(friend) .

No comments:

Post a Comment